Fluker's Sun Dome is specifically designed to accommodate larger or longer bulbs, such as Fluker's Sun-Glow and Sun Spot bulbs. The dome extends beyond the face of the lamp, so longer bulbs are contained within the fixture. The polished aluminum surface inside the dome increases UVB and UVA output compared to domes with white interior surfaces. This appliance has a POLARIZED plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit in the outlet, reverse the plug. If the plug still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.
- Extra long reflector dome extends beyond the bulb
- Highly polished aluminum inside to increase UVB & UVA output
- Perfect for use with the Sun Glow Coil Lantern and the Sun Spot Bulb
- 160 Watts MAX
- 9" tall. 27" around.
For use above screen top reptile enclosures. Not for use inside any animal cage or enclosure. This is to protect your pet from burns and prevent risk of fire. Make sure lamp is placed securely on screen top or suspended over enclosure with appropriate hanging items or fasteners. Keep fixture high and out of reach of children and pets (other than your reptiles in enclosure). Lamp and socket can get hot depending on application. Make sure wattage of bulb being used is recommended for your size enclosure and meets your reptile's needs. Use Fluker's thermometers to ensure proper temperature in your enclosure.
- Use indoors only
- Fully inset plug
- Unplug when not in use
- Fully extend cord before using
- DO NOT splice, repair, or modify
- DO NOT use in wet conditions. Indoor use only.
- DO NOT cover with blankets, rugs, or any material
- DO NOT use damaged cord sets - inspect periodically
- DO NOT exceed electrical rating